Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Proof and Pudding (well, oatmeal, actually)

I have proof, Kelly!!!!!!!! It's a bit dark, but I got video of Warren rolling over today:

I am amazed at how easy my kid is! I fed him his oatmeal with a spoon for the first time today, and he did so well! He kept his hands out of his mouth, swallowed very well, and even opened his mouth for the spoon. (Sorry it's so dark; you know how light sensitive Roy is, so we don't have much light coming in, and I don't think to open the curtains before videoing. Gotta work on that!)
Feeding him was so fun! I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to feed him again!

It's amazing how much developmental progress a baby makes in just one day. Warren now has no problem holding himself up on his tummy. He even seems to like it - mostly.

I love to watch Warren play. He was intently focused on that frog and kept spinning it.

Television - yup, he loves it!

I took about ten pics while Warren was watching TV, and I think I stopped after this one... can you see the cuss word in his eyes?!!!! LOL

Warren loves to be naked or in just his diaper. Before I gave him a bath today, I made his day by letting him hang out with daddy in just a diaper. They were watching TV, of course, and I took several more pics... again, this was the last one: If looks could kill.

1 comment:

kimnewland said...

He is growing up so fast! I love "the look" and your interpretation of it :-) Just like how we feel at Christmas with Mom LOL