Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeling Better

Well, I still don't know what's wrong with me, but the medicine starting kicking in about 10:30pm on Tuesday, and I have felt so much better since then. No more burning, pain, frequent urination, etc. I feel normal. My next appointment is Thursday, so we will see what my doctor says about it all.

My belly has grown much more this week! I told Roy yesterday that I feel big as a hippo. My students kept rubbing my belly today like a genie's lamp, telling me how big I am. One even asked how much I weigh now! I think it's so cute that they are taking such an active role/interest in my pregnancy. I admit I like the attention.

We received a HUGE blessing this week: a good friend gave us a gift card to Target for $500! I actually tried not to accept the gift because it was too much, but she wouldn't hear of it, saying she had this planned from the day she found out I was pregnant. We are going to get the pack and play that matches our stroller and car seat (which came in this week, by the way!), a breast pump, and possibly a glider rocker and ottoman for the nursery. Can you believe I only have 9-10 weeks left?!!!!!


The Pereira Family said...

Who is this friend and would they like to be my friend too?

Melissa said...

What an AWESOME blessing! So glad you are feeling better! Wish I could rub that belly of yours! Can't wait to "see" sweet Warren!! Wish I could be there to welcome hime with you!

the rushes of OKC said...

Wow, what a great friend to have! Glad to hear you are feeling better too.