Tuesday, October 28, 2008

17 Weeks Pic and My New PJs!!!

Look at what I bought just for me!!!! Sleepers with feet in them, just like I had when I was a kid! It has been so cold here (today it was in the 60s), that as I was walking through Target tonight and spotted these sleepers, I just had to have them! They are fleece and super comfy, and I love that I don't have to wear socks with them. Cleo keeps chasing my feet though; I guess she thinks I am playing with her by having my feet covered. It's too funny.

I am officially beginning my fifth month. I am 17 weeks and 2 days, and feel like I am not progressing much. (Though I must admit that my belly looks pretty big in the above pic; it's not normally that noticeable.) I haven't felt the baby in a few days, and I don't seem to be getting much larger. I do think a change is coming soon though - or at least I'm hoping! My next appt. is next week, I think, so I will get to hear the heartbeat, which is always a relief and an excitement at the same time.



I picked out the bedding for the baby - one for a boy and one for a girl. I just love the puppies! I think I am going to paint the room a light sage green.

My parents bought us the crib and dresser/changing table that we wanted. They are both espresso color, and the pics don't do them justice. They came in last week, and are now in the baby's room on the floor in pieces, just waiting to be put together.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh! Gorgeous furniture! And I love the bedding! :) You are so funny with your sleeper jammies! They would make me SOOOO clausterphobic, but I'm glad you are enjoying them! :) My boys love footed sleepers. Only a few more weeks until your ultrasound! YIPEE!! :)

the rushes of OKC said...

You look great! Don't worry you still have a few months to go and your belly WILL grow, and you will feel the baby all the time. Kicking, turning, sometimes you will probably wish he/she would slow down some. It is amazing though. I remember the doctor, with Izze, telling me she didn't think my stomach would stretch any more. Plus when you have the baby you will be glad you didn't get very big, because it is a lot easier getting back to the way you were before baby. The furniture is gorgeous by the way. You will have to post pictures when you get the room all done. Thank the Lord for parents and grandparents!! Can't wait to find out if you are having a "Deb" or a "Roy Jr."

Laurie said...

YOU are too cute!! Love footie pajamas but I can't believe you need them in south Texas! The furniture is beautiful, love the storage under the crib. Bedding is just adorable! ~~ Laurie

thehoddy said...

the furniture was beautiful!! i'm glad you found my blog. i like to know people are going to be reading them. :) your lil tummy is so cute!! *hugs*

kimnewland said...

Love your PJ's :-) Strange that in the Texas warmth you need them already! Just wait until you are 7-8 months along and hot all the time - you will likely be putting those PJ's aside for another day. You look adorable - cannot wait to see you. Love ya!