Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random Things

The post office worker may have been an ignoramus, but the government is awesome! I got my passport after only two weeks!!!!!!! I was so excited that I almost cried. At least now I can for sure get on that ship in June! (And get back to America!)


My roses just bloomed this week! It is so fun to have plants...bushes...whatever they are :)

I think this one would be pretty in black and white ... I must get my picture taking ability from my mom!


I asked Cleo if she wanted momma to take her picture, and she came over to me wagging her tail. So this one's her pose.


We spent this morning working outside. Roy had to wash off egg that had been baked onto our house. (Yes, I know a stove is more practical for frying eggs, but I just couldn't resist.) Then he fixed a part of our roof and cleaned the gutter. I planted some new flowers right beside my vegetable garden, hoping to draw some bees to pollinate my squash. I haven't seen a single bee in our yard. Afterward we mowed and edged the lawn, trimmed some branches, watered the lawn, and turned the dirt in the horseshoe pits. Whew! What a morning! Why I am sitting here typing? ... I need to go eat and nap!

No comments: