Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where is my water again?

I told Roy this morning that I feel stupid because I am already starting to feel symptoms, yet I just found out yesterday I am pregnant! Is it all in my head? NOPE!!!
Here are some symptoms I have been having:
1. I woke up a bit nauseus around 2am, so I got up and drank water and had some jello.
2. I seem to get bloated/gassy no matter what I eat.
3. I forgot where I put my drink about seven times today.
4. I got so hot/sweaty from walking up and down the stairs at school that it took me ten minutes of fanning myself to cool off!
5. When I do eat meals, I feel a little icky half way through, but then just stop eating for a few minutes and I'm better and can finish it.
6. I have been drinking lots of water and eating every two hours. It's weird, actually, because even if I am not thinking about it, my body starts to get hungry and my stomach starts to feel icky every two hours, so it makes it easy to remember. Crazy how God has all this work!
7. Oh, and I went to bed exhausted at 9:30 last night.
Yep, I'm pregnant! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yep! All prego symptoms! :) The gassy thing will plague you much of your first trimester. One day your pants will fit great, the next day they won't at all, and the next they're fine again. Oh the joys! :) Hope eating often works well! You might want to try eating something high in protein right before bed, because that can help stop the middle of the night nausea. Hope your symptoms stay low key for you!! :)