Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a ...

baby...
BOY!!!!!!!!!
(see the wanger pointing? It is marked by two white plus signs in the middle of the pic)

My ultrasound went great today! We were actually able to get it on DVD, which was awesome! The doctor said everything looks perfectly normal. Warren's heartbeat was 156bpm. The ultrasound tech pointed out the four chambers of the heart, the kidneys, and so on. Warren was very wiggley (perhaps due to the Dr. Pepper I drank before my visit!), and he kept moving his arms like he was boxing the air. He was probably wishing he was boxing the ultrasound tech cause he was waking him up! It was just awesome to watch and know that the baby is actually inside ME!!! At one point he even opened his mouth like he was chewing something. I love the profile pic and his sweet face. I turned to Roy during the ultrasound and told him, "Look at that big nose; he gets that from YOU, not me." LOL

This is my 21.5 weeks belly shot. I looked back at my pics from 5weeks to now, and there is a definite difference, to say the least. My belly is getting bigger every day, and I must admit that I am starting to feel fat, but it is all for a good cause, so I try to tell myself it's okay. When I am in public, people look at me then look down at my belly... ugh.

My parents came into town today. My mom was able to see my ultrasound, too, which was cool because not only was it her grandbaby, but she had never seen an ultrasound before. The above pic was me walking in on my surprise - a cradle handmade by my daddy! It is beautiful, and I was totally surprised! The cool thing is daddy signed it on the bottom, so the baby will always know who made it.

Cleo got a present, too. It's a ball with a weasel attached that moves all over the place by itself and vibrates. She loved it! Warren may be getting lots of attention right now, but Cleo still knows she's the baby!

4 comments:

kimnewland said...

You look amazing! For some reason I think you look different than I have ever seen you before. Almost like I am looking at you as a Mommy for the first time ever - it is hard to explain and kinda weird; but awesome at the same time. I am so excited about meeting Warren soon and finally knowing what style of items to purchase! Love and miss you!

the rushes of OKC said...

How amazing! Congrats. to both of you. That is really great that your mom was able to be there. No matter the size of your belly, you know your baby boy is thriving inside of you. You will love having a boy!!! I think my prediction was right??? I think I predicted a little Roy Jr. Ha Ha Really, just so excited for you guys!!!

CristyG said...

Okay Warren is a wonderful name!!

Laurie said...

Deb, I am so excited for you 2!! And you don't look fat, you look beautiful! Linda was here last night and she is so so so excited!