Friday, November 14, 2008

From Baby Garton

This week I beat up my mommy! That's right folks; I showed her who was boss - me! It all started when mommy went to bed and started poking on her belly, trying to get me to move. I didn't want to disappoint her, so I moved a little bit to make her happy. Well, that was the wrong thing to do because it just got her more excited, and she started poking and pushing me until I just couldn't take it anymore. I starting kicking her with all my might for about five whole seconds, and what does she do? She starts laughing at me!!! So I kicked her some more, but she just kept laughing! Then she told daddy on me! I was so mad I decided to get her back, so I moved to the back of her tummy where she couldn't reach me anymore. Ha! That worked! She stopped poking me and just went to sleep. I told myself that when I am born, I will really get her back by giving her the messiest diaper she's ever seen!

1 comment:

kimnewland said...

You are such a great writer- when my niece/nephew is older she/he will love to read these blogs about her life in utero :-)