Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nine Weeks Belly Pic

During the past two days, I have had adults and kids telling me they can see my "little belly" now. I am not sure whether to say "thank you" or to sock 'em in the eye!!!! I have decided to admit the inevitable and embrace my new "little belly." I do see a difference, and I don't think it is just bloating (that's what I was telling myself!). I only have a few pairs of pants/shorts that I can still wear, and two of those are preggo pants! I can also feel my uterus now, esp. when I am lying on my side, and my tummy feels a tiny bit harder than normal. Roy is playing it safe; he's neither admitting nor denying that my belly is any bigger! LOL He's so smart!

One fabulous benefit of all these extra hormones is that my nails are just beautiful! You know what my normal chewed up nails look like, so this is a huge difference for me, and of course I had to put it on my blog!

Just in case you didn't notice, the ticker on the right says the baby's genitals are forming right now! I am so anxious to find out if we're having a boy or girl. I think I will go buy an outfit for the thing after we find out!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So fun!! You look fabulous, Deb! And your nails look great too!! :)