Sunday, March 27, 2011

39 weeks

I am officially 39 weeks preggers today! My female parts and all other parts are reminding me of this often! At my appointment last Thursday, my belly was still measuring 36cm, and I had lost another pound. My total weight gain with baby #2???? 25lbs! Hurray! That's 10less than with Warren... which is great since I was still holding on to 10lbs from having Warren. I was still dilated to a 3+, but 95% effaced, and doc said baby was lower. We are inducing on Thursday the 31st. I have to go in at 6am. Until then, I am working Monday and Tuesday, and probably Wednesday morning. That afternoon, we are having a birthday party for Warren at his daycare. My mom and sister are coming into town Tues. night, and we are going to get pedicures on Wednesday! What a great week this will be!!!!!!

No comments: