Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Abominable Snowoman - 32 Weeks

This is the name I gave myself today. My belly grew overnight, and in this white shirt, I look huge, so I tried to just make a joke of it. My students got a kick out of it! The top of my uterus has been sore all day, and that's always been my indicator of growth.
Can you believe I am already at 32 weeks? After school yesterday I had an hour long massage, which was very relaxing, and I think it may have helped my aching hip some. Today after school I got my hair cut into a bob. Roy says it looks "fresh," and I think it makes me look/feel younger. It was a good end to a day of feeling like an abominable snowoman or the Michelin tire guy.
Target had a big sale on baby stuff last week, so I got this Baby Einstein playmat for Warren - it was 1/2 half! It was on my registry, but I felt like I would be ripping people off if they had to pay full price for it when I could get it for half off. It came in and Cleo just loved it! I had to keep telling her it was Baby Warren's, so she would not bite all the toys and chew them up. I am having issues with clothes right now due to my growing belly. I have winter clothes, but none of my spring/summer clothes fit anymore. Thankfully, I have a great friend who was due in November, so she had some bigger maternity clothes for warm weather. She brought them to me this week, and they all fit!!! I told her if I were a guy I would marry her; that's how great I felt after trying them on. Incidently, the white shirt I have on today came from her, and even though it makes me look huge, I love it. It is super cute. And hey, my belly is huge, but so are my boobs, and those are some things I've never had!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great!! So glad you got a massage! Pregnancy massages are the best! :)

The Pereira Family said...

These next 8 weeks are going to fly. You'll be holding him before you know it!