Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What to post, what to post...

One would think that after starting school, I would have so much to say ... wrongo-dongo-dungle-buns! I have NOTHING to say! Yet, I still need to get out my 50,000 words, so here goes:

School is just about my whole life right now. I think part of it is due to my crazy new laptop on which I spent most of my evenings researching and stuff. Today I had no time at school to do anything, so when I got home, I had to call two parents, and I still need to email two parents! This week at school lesson-wise is not too taxing. The kids are making poster fairy tales, castles, and landform maps out of sugar cookies (which I have to bake ten of on Thurs. night!) I have a class webpage now, which is cool. Makes me feel like I'm going the extra mile.

We are getting excited about welcoming Isis into our family. I should hear this week whether or not she has been born. We should be able to see her when she's two weeks old. Roy told me since he named both dogs that I get to name both of our kids. What an agreement! I already have one girl's name - Ellissa Mercedes - but I can't think of a good boy name for the life of me, so I may just have to hope for two girls. I like the name Kenna or Kenda. If all goes as planned, I should be nearly one month pregnant a year from now! Scary thought, huh? Geez, I really need to lose these ten pounds, so I will be a step ahead! Esp. since one of my students keeps asking me questions like, "Are you still on a diet?" and "Do you feel small?" Oh, and one told me today that my eyebrows looked gray now. What the heck does that even mean!!!! LOL

We finally got our new roof on! It looks great! I think this weekend we might go to Lowes and get some trees to plant. We need to spice up our yard, and now's a good time, I guess.

So I have really run out of things to say, and I probably have written a few hundred words, so I will go now ... I need to sweep my floors and vacuum - ha! like that will really happen! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You crack me up! Even if you feel like you don't have much to say, I still want to read it! :) Sorry your kids seem to be giving you trouble. Whichever student keeps asking you things about dieting and feeling small sounds like he (I'm guessing it's a he, because that's something I could see some new *new meaning untrained* husband would say) needs a good accidental kick in the ruckus, or maybe just stick your foot out a bit as he's walking by! ;)

If you're pregnant a year from now (how exciting is that!?) we would be pregnant around the same time! :) I think that is very fun, even if we are at a distance! :) We want a little more than 2 years between Caden and the next baby, so that would mean I should get pregnant sometime around next August. With the way things go around here, that means I'll be pregnant by May. ;)

Melissa said...

Why do my comments always end up being so long???? For the most part, this only happens on your blog... that must mean it's you... :)