Friday, September 24, 2010

12 week Check up

I had my 12wk checkup today and got to have another ultrasound! It was not planned, but I mentioned it to the nurse and she said she will get the doc to do one. When the obgyn came in he asked, "What are you two girls cooking up?" LOL The baby is looking great. Heartbeat was about 160bpm, and he kept moving his arm in and out. You can see his head on the bottom of the pic and his hand to the right of his belly. The doctor did check between the legs, but he didn't see anything... way too early. Still, I am just saying "he" because it's easier than typing he/she, his/hers all the time. I have lost weight since being pregnant, which is awesome!!! I hope to only gain 25lbs with this one instead of 35lbs, esp. since I am still hanging onto 12lbs from Warren
This picture was taken last Sunday, but I swear I am much bigger now. On Monday my uterus was really sore all day, and on Tues. my belly was bigger! Crazy how that happens!
My parents were here last weekend and mom took some pics. We got some good ones for Warren's 18mth pic, and a couple of our family were okay. I love the one above with Roy and Warren.
Warren with Grammie and Papa. He has said "papa" for some time now, but finally during this visit he said "mami"... now my mom doesn't feel left out. LOL

No comments: