Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break

Warren and I spent the first five days of our spring break visiting family in Ponca City. These are just a few of the pics I took. I hope to post more later:

Warren was fascinated with the toy his cousin John made for him out of Tinker Toys!

Since Warren turns one on the 31st, I decided to have a birthday party for him while in Ponca, so all our family could be there. He was adorable picking at his cake made by Grammie.

This is one of my favorite pics from the trip. Is this little guy ornery or what?

Mom and Dad thought Warren would love Twinkies... and they were right! Here he is at the start of his Twinkie fest.

For most of the trip, Warren was super bashful and didn't really want anyone else to hold him except me, but by the last two days, he had decided that he was a papa's boy.
Warren is learning so many new things these days, I just can't keep up with it all. He is pulling up and walking while holding on, he has added thank you, uh-oh, ball, bear, up, outside, and bye to his vocabulary. He gives the sign for "all done" now, and he waves his hand/arm up and down when I tell him "no, no," which unfortunately I am having to do a lot of these days.
I am dreading being away from him for the rest of the school year. This past week has been wonderful! I love every moment I have with my sweet boy.

No comments: